Installing Filter Socks Only
The use of Filter Socks and No Clarisea
Prior to installation, be sure that you have everything you will need to complete the installation. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
Using Filter Socks Only (No Clarisea):
- 1.Install the 7″ or 4″ Filter sock plates that were ordered with your sump. You get one set of sock holders with the sump. The plates do have to be installed in the correct orientation or the screw holes will not align properly. Please adjust until you get the holes aligned properly.
- 2.Use the included thumbscrews to hold the Sock plates down to the sump brackets. See Figure A.1
- 3.Remove the Crash Box Weir baffle from the first chamber. There are 2 thumbscrews holding this baffle in place during shipping. See Figure A.2
- 4.Install the included 2 x 1″ Black Threaded Plugs into the 2 x 1″ Bulkheads. These holes must be plugged off if not running a Clarisea. SEE Figure A.3
- 5.Install your filter socks. Figure A.4 Shows how it should look.