Using 1 Clarisea and 1 Filter Sock (or No Socks)
Installation of 1 SK5000 and 1 Filter Sock
- 2.Make sure the 1" Plug is screwed into the empty section where no Clarisea will be used.
- 3.Install the filter sock plate and a filter sock into the empty space.
- 4.We recommend at least 1 filter sock in the empty chamber to reduce noise. The sock will not have a lot of flow going thru it, so it will not be necessary to change it often.
- 5.It can be run with no sock in the holder if you choose as well, but you may get some trickle noise.
- 6.You are now ready to turn on your return pump on your system!